Listening Strategy Techniques: Does It Help To Teach Them?
Date: Sunday, January 26th, 2003 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Hiroko Tsujioka
Dr. Tsujioka will present an analysis of a study on listening strategy introduction in a university EFL context. The results give insights into practical ways to teach listening strategies for Japanese students. Participants will actively engage in a range of teaching techniques which help students develop skills for intonation, tone-group boundary, stress and rhythm, predicting and inferencing.
Organization: Gunma Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gunma JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen, students 200 yen
Venue: Maebashi Kyoai Gakuen College (1154-4 Koyahara-machi, Maebashi)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gunma JALT
Email QR Code: