Date: Sunday, June 24th, 2001 Time: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: See the website for the list of speakers
Kobe Chapter and Pragmatics SIG will sponsor a one-day mini-conference on pragmatics in language teaching. There will be a series of short presentations followed by a workshop on "The Contrast Culture Method." Program details and updates are posted on the Kobe Chapter website, on the Pragmatics Miniconference Program page, http://asia.geocities.com/wm_hogue/kobejalt
Organization: Kobe Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kobe JALT)
Venue: Kobe YMCA 4F LETS (between JR Sannomiya and JR Shin-Kobe)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kobe JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: