New Year Party
Date: Sunday, January 12th, 2003 Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Speaker: All welcome
Join us for the Kitakyushu JALT New Year party, for a meal and a soak at Kawachi Hot Spring on Sunday January 12th, starting at 1:00 pm. This event is for the whole family. A tentative price is 3,000 yen per person - including food, drink, and admission to the pools. Please let us know if you would like to attend and how many people are in your party by sending e-mail to Andrew Zitzmann. As for transport to the spa, there's a shuttle bus that leaves from Yahata station at 12:35 and arrives at Ajisai no yuu, the party site, before 1:00. For more information about the spa and transportation see members.jcom.home.ne.jp/kqkicks/spa.htm.
Organization: Kitakyushu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kitakyushu JALT)
Cost: 3,000 yen per person (tentative price, includes food, drink, and admission to the pools)
Venue: Kawachi Hot Spring (Ajisai no Yuu), Yahata
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kitakyushu JALT
Email QR Code: