The Magic of MAT: Put Speed and Rhythm into your Lessons
Date: Sunday, March 9th, 2003 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Ritsuko Nakata
Are you running out of ideas for your children's classes? Do your students forget their lessons easily? Practicing with speed and rhythm helps your students learn faster. Add movement to stimulate the right side of the brain and you will see your students' performance improve greatly. Phonics, vocabulary-building and systematic pattern practice are fundamental to the successful second language development of children. This lively workshop will demonstrate fun and interesting ways to incorporate these elements into lessons for elementary students.
Organization: Toyohashi Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Toyohashi JALT)
Venue: Building 5, Aichi University, Toyohashi Campus
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Toyohashi JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0532-88-2658
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0532-46-6299