Esperanto (Day 1 of 2)
Date: Saturday, February 15th, 2003 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Alian Lauffenburger
What is Esperanto? The language and the movement. Learning, teaching, using Esperanto today. Research on Esperanto. The Kushikino project. If time permits, some viewing of a video-course.
Organization: Kagoshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kagoshima JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 800 yen (1200 yen discount for both days)
Venue: Jellybeans Kousha Building 1-4F, near Shinysahiki Tram Stop
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kagoshima JALT