Kids / Dictionaries
Date: Sunday, April 22nd, 2001 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Takeuchi Eiko and Brendan Delahunty
Taguchi will introduce children's teachers to various activities that cater to short attention spans and the learning styles of children while encouraging teachers to avoid overuse of their own personal favorites. Delahunty will explore the advantages of monolingual dictionaries and methods for building students' confidence in their use.
Organization: Nagoya Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagoya JALT)
Venue: Nagoya International Center
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagoya JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 052-781-4679
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 090-4265-0526