Hokkaido ELT Expo
Date: Sunday, November 9th, 2003 Time: 9:45 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Charles Rogers, Mayumi Tabuchi, Roger Banard, Setsuko Toyama, Tom Kenny, David Paul, more
2003 marks the start of an exciting innovation -- the ETJ English Language Teachers' Expos 9-City Tour! Each Expo will have between four and eight rooms with concurrent presentations, and a very wide range of teaching materials on display. Some regions of Japan will never have seen anything that supports English language teaching on this scale.
Guest speakers include Charles Rogers, Mayumi Tabuchi, Roger Banard, Setsuko Toyama, Tom Kenny, David Paul, and many more, including local teachers.
The current list of sponsors is as follows:
- The British Council
- Cambridge University Press
- David English House
- EFL Press
- Independent Publishers International
- Language Solutions
- Longman Pearson
- McGraw Hill
- Oxford University Press
- Towry Law
Organization: ETJ (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen (note that membership is available for free at the door or via ETJ website)
Venue: Fuji Women's College, Sapporo Campus. 2-21 Nishi, Kita 16 Jo, Kita-ku, Saporo-shi.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: