Taking Students Abroad
Date: Sunday, June 29th, 2003 Time: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Speaker: Susumu Mutsuhashi and students, Tomonobu Haga, and Carlo Capua
Taking students abroad is one of the most exciting and rewarding parts of language education. It can also be one of the most challenging and ambitious for the teacher or program director. In this meeting, we will hear from three veterans of taking students abroad about their experiences, their problems, and their successes. We will also hear from a number of students who have participated in study abroad programs. If you are interested in study abroad programs but don't know where to start, this is a meeting for you.
Organization: Niigata Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Niigata JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen, students 500 yen
Venue: Nagaoka Shimin Center (on Ote Dori, near Nagaoka Station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Niigata JALT
Email QR Code: