OUP Kids' Club:
Oxford Kids' Club Summer Camps: Keys to Active Learning in the EFL Classroom (day 1 of 2)
Date: Saturday, August 2nd, 2003 Time: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Setsuko Toyama
Setsuko will guide an investigation into what makes a successful learner, and show that all teachers possess a wealth of personal teaching resources that they can develop to meet the varied learning needs of their students. Participants will be guided to create original activities, games, songs, and chants, to incorporate storytelling into lessons, and to design lesson plans that ensure active learning to take place.
The tuition covers a one-night stay at the Tokyo ANA Hotel in Akasaka, Summer Camp Banquet on that night as well as breakfast and lunch on the second day.
See the Kids' Club 2003 Summer Camp site for more details.
Organization: Oxford University Press Kids' Club (OUP Kids' Club)
Venue: Oxford University Press Showroom, Edomizaka Mori Building 1F, 4-1-40 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Location: Tokyo, Tokyo Metropolis, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact OUP Kids' Club
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454
Mobile phone: 090-7849-5357