Language Learning Games for All Ages
Date: Saturday, October 18th, 2003 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Bill Pellowe, Kinki University
Many well-known card games can be adapted into language practice activities. In this hands-on workshop, you'll learn some games and ways of adapting them to different ages and levels of ability. You'll also learn two magic tricks! The focus of the afternoon is on fun, practical activities that students enjoy.
Organization: Kagoshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kagoshima JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 800 yen
Venue: Jellybeans Kousha Building 1F, near Shinysahiki Tram Stop
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kagoshima JALT