Joint Longman/JALT Presentations
Date: Saturday, January 31st, 2004 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Junko Yamanaka, Trident College of Languages; Alison Taylor, Longman ELT
Junko Yamanaka, the Chief Instructor and Teacher Trainer from Trident College of Languages in Nagoya, will present on "Impact Values: critical thinking and real debate". Her talk will focus on how to enable less than advanced students to engage in classroom discussions on topics of real-world relevance.
Alison Taylor, the Longman ELT consultant on materials for teaching children, will present on the text "Hip Hip Hooray!" She will demonstrate how the use of interactive songs and role-plays can bring the classroom to life. The audience will be invited to actively participate in the session.
Please note that this is a Saturday event, not on Sunday as is the usual case for Shinshu JALT events.
Organization: Nagano Chapter (formerly the Shinshu Chapter) of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagano JALT)
Venue: Luna International Office, MK Building 2F, 1-19-16 Moto-machi, Matsumoto
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagano JALT
Email QR Code: