Getting Children Totally Involved in the English Classroom
Date: Sunday, December 7th, 2003 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Setsuko Toyama
Each child has different learning styles. Each teacher has different teaching styles that reflect their learning styles as learners. In this workshop, we will look at ways to involve different learners in English lessons. All the activities have been tested in the presenter's classes. Various Christmas activities suitable for the EFL classroom, including ways to use The Snowman, will be shared.
Organization: Iwate-Aomori Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Iwate-Aomori JALT)
Venue: Iwate International Association, Morioka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Iwate-Aomori JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 019-662-8816
Phone (work): 019-663-3132
Email QR Code: