Games and Activities; Fluency and Accuracy
Date: Saturday, December 13th, 2003 Time: 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: Stephen Crabbe, Oxford University Press
There are two presentations today.
- Games and activities for young learners: 3:10 to 3:55
This workshop will introduce a variety of games and activities aimed at motivating in the 6 to 12 year old age range. It will particularly concentrate on games using cards and music.
- Fluency vs. Accuracy: Which is more important? 4:10 to 4:55pm
This workshop will look at various issues related to fluency and accuracy in the classroom. It will concentrate particularly on activities for college and university age students.
Organization: Okayama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okayama JALT)
Venue: Okayama Sankaku building near Omotecho
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okayama JALT
Email QR Code: