Longman ELT publisher workshop
Date: Sunday, December 2nd, 2001 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Paul Rosengrave, Longman ELT
Paul Rosengrave, Longman ELT, highlights the features of Longman's newest ELT materials.
Organization: Himeji Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Himeji JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen; Students: 300 yen
Venue: Hanakita Shimin Hiroba (located directly across from Nozato Station, Bantan Line; plenty of free parking; from Himeji Station, train leaves at 13:50)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Himeji JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0792-92-8808