Oxford University Press:
Graded Readers and Extensive Reading in ELT
Date: Thursday, February 12th, 2004 Time: 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Speaker: Nick Bullard (Publishing Manager, Oxford Graded Readers)
Extensive reading with graded materials gives students the opportunity to see a communicative use of language learned in a more formal setting. In this talk, Nick Bullard looks at how such materials are best introduced to a class.
Organization: Oxford University Press
Venue: Kinrosha Fukushi Center
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Oxford University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454
Mobile phone: 090-7849-5357