Rating the Performance of Classroom Activities
Date: Sunday, April 11th, 2004 Time: 2:15 PM - 4:15 PM
Speaker: Richard Blight, Ehime University
How can we determine the effectiveness of classroom activities? An evaluation system which has been developed to measure the performance of communicative activities will be explained. A series of learning activities for first-year university students will then be rated according to the evaluation system. The benefits and limitations of the evaluation system shall then be considered, and ideas for improving the performance of the activities also discussed.
Organization: Matsuyama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Matsuyama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Shinonome High School Kinenkan 4F
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Matsuyama JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 089-946-0885
Phone (work): 089-931-6211