ETJ Aichi September: Turn Your Students Into Chatterboxes
Date: Sunday, September 5th, 2004 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Speaker: John Moore
ETJ-Aichi is a group for teachers of children up through middle school in Aichi, Gifu and Mie. With John Moore, president of R.I.C. Publications-Asia, the November workshop will look at ways to inspire your students to communicate and channel their vibrant energy into English through student centered activities that are sure to get them speaking. The presenter will offer highly practical tips and advice on what to do and what not to do during speaking activities. All teachers of English, members and non-members, are welcome to attend. Doors open at 9:30 a.m.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: 500 yen, seating is limited to the first 50 reservations
Venue: Moralogy Kenkyuujo, Tokai Branch, 4-50 Shirakabe Higashi-ku Nagoya 461-0011
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: