Using Music in the Classroom
Date: Sunday, April 18th, 2004 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Christian Lister, Hiroshima Shudo University
Christian Lister will lead a one-hour talk entitled Using Pop Music in University Foreign Language Classrooms. During the second hour there will be a general discussion among everyone present about using music in the classroom. What songs have you used and in what way? What kinds of linguistic effects do those songs have?
Organization: Hiroshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hiroshima JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Hiroshima Peace Park (Seminar Room)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hiroshima JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: