Teaching and Testing: A Debilitating Divide
Date: Sunday, April 25th, 2004 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Randolph Thrasher, Okinawa Christian University
Participants will be encouraged to rethink the role and nature of testing. Dr. Thrasher argues that measurement should be an ongoing part of the teaching and learning process.
Organization: Okinawa Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okinawa JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen (first time guests: free)
Venue: Okinawa Christian Jr. College, Kiritan, Nishihara Town
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okinawa JALT
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 098-895-8448
Mobile phone: 098-895-8304