Learner Development SIG of JALT:
Explorations in Learner Autonomy and Development (day 1 of 2)
Date: Saturday, October 13th, 2001 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Various speakers
The Learner Development Special Interest Group (LD SIG) Retreat 2001 is two days of informal, participant-centred, convivial discussions on:
- fostering learner autonomy and development in practice and in experience
- raising questions about the problems and pitfalls of learner autonomy
- reflecting on your own learning and listening to others' language learning challenges and experiences
- presenting learners' views of language learning and autonomy
- developing your own research into learner autonomy
Organization: Learner Development Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (Learner Development SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: incl. 2 night's room, meals: 21,000 yen. 1 night, 15,000. 1 day only: 5,000.
Non-members: incl. 2 night's room, meals: 23,000 yen. 1 night, 17,000. 1 day only: 6,000
Venue: Mount Rokko YMCA, Kobe
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Learner Development SIG of JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: