21st Hokkaido Language Conference
Date: Sunday, October 24th, 2004 Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Tom Merner (Featured Speaker)
An academic conference with several streams of presentations addressing all levels of language teaching from primary through tertiary. The featured speaker will address the issue of English teaching in elementary schools and related activities. The main focus of presentations will be practical applications for the classroom. A detailed schedule will be posted to the Hokkaido JALT chapter website.
Organization: Hokkaido Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hokkaido JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 2000 yen, 1000 yen for who pre-register
Venue: Sapporo Gakuin University in Ebetsu
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hokkaido JALT
Email QR Code: