Tokyo IIEEC Study Group:
IIEEC English Pronunciation Clinic in Tokyo
Date: Thursday, September 9th, 2004 Time: 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: IIEEC teacher trainer
Do you know how to teach pronunciation? Why can't some people pronounce words correctly? Learn the difference between English and Japanese pronunciation and how to solve pronunciation problems.
Organization: Institute for the International English Education of Children (Tokyo IIEEC Study Group)
Cost: IIEEC Members: 11,000 yen
Non-members: 13,000 yen
Venue: Nakano Sunplaza, Nakano-ku
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo IIEEC Study Group
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3323-8919