Nellie's Group, Ltd.:
Longman Week Seminars
Date: Friday, September 17th, 2004 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Steven Gershon (Author), Ali Taylor (Longman ELT)
A special feature of Longman Week (September 13 - 18) are the seminars held on September 17 and 18 (Friday and Saturday). September 17 will feature two presentations as follows:
- Time: 1:30 – 2:30
Title: Getting your students on the go & keeping them on the move
Presenter: Steven Gershon (Author)
Target: High School to University
Content: How can we tap into our students' built-in motivation while ensuring that our lessons are pedagogically sound? By including a solid balance of skill-based tasks, useful functions and engaging topics. The presenter will show you a number of activities that bring all these features together.
- Time: 3:00 – 4:00
Title: StoryStreet - A fictional world of fun and adventure that children love
Presenter: Ali Taylor (Longman ELT)
Content: StoryStreet is a fictional world of fun that children just fall in love with. Once you embark on this journey you will want to keep visiting Story Street through the enticing stories featured in the books. Follow Sam, Mouse, Jojo and Ben through 12 levels as they go on lots of magical adventures.
Organization: Nellie's Group, Ltd.
Venue: Sunbridge Bldg. 1F, 1-26-6 Yanagibashi, Taito-ku, Tokyo (3 min. from Asakusabashi Stn. on JR Sobu Line, Toei Asakusa Line)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nellie's Group, Ltd.
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3865-6213