Elementary School English: A Discussion of the Current Situation
Date: Monday, September 20th, 2004 Time: 1:45 PM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Tom Merner
Merner will discuss his experiences teaching English at elementary schools. he will focus on current trends and outline future developments. Tom will then introduce a new textbook that is currently being developed for use in elementary schools. This textbook forms part of a series that focuses on content-based instruction.
Organization: Miyazaki Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Miyazaki JALT)
Venue: Miyazaki Municipal University, CALL Lab2 (3F)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Miyazaki JALT
Email QR Code: