What's this action research all about then?
Date: Sunday, October 21st, 2001 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Neil Cowie, Ethel Ogane
What does action research encompass? We will give a brief overview of how 'action research' is defined in second and foreign language education and what some of its key features and procedures are. We will also share some examples of how teachers have used AR to improve their practice. We hope that participants in the workshop will leave with some practical ideas of how to start doing action research themselves, or if they have already started, with the motivation to take their research further through collaboration and networking with other teachers.
Organization: Gunma Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gunma JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Kyoai Gakuen Maebashi International College, Maebashi
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gunma JALT
Email QR Code: