Inter-City My Share Live: Nagoya and Toyohashi
Date: Sunday, December 12th, 2004 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Anthony Robins (Aichi University of Education) in Toyohashi and Brian Cullen (Nagoya Institute of Technology) in Nagoya
The use of a computer camera combined with chat software allows students to interact economically with visitors over the Internet. In this session, the JALT chapters of Nagoya and Toyohashi will link together in an exciting practical demonstration of the possibilities of this technology. After the technology is explained, participants of both chapters will engage together in "My Share Live". Presenters and participants will use computer cameras to share one of their own teaching ideas with participants in the other chapter.
Organization: Toyohashi Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Toyohashi JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Aichi University, Toyohashi Campus, Building 5, room 53A
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Toyohashi JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0532-88-2658
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0532-46-6299