The M.A.P. Method
Date: Saturday, November 27th, 2004 Time: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Steve King (Longman/Pearson)
Learn how the M.A.P. (Motivate, Anchor, Personalize) method can improve the reading, writing, speaking and listening abilities of your students.
This workshop will demonstrate how this comprehensive approach to teaching college students works.
Organization: Kagoshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kagoshima JALT)
Venue: Kosha Biru Meeting (same building as Jelly Beans)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kagoshima JALT