ETJ Aichi Three Presentations: Fun Activities, Classroom Management, and Make Your Own Storybook
Date: Sunday, May 8th, 2005 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Speaker: Yoko Takano, Chris Williams and Linda Donan
ETJ Aichi is a group for teachers of children up through middle school in Aichi, Gifu and Mie. For the May workshop, Yoko Takano will share her fun activities and the ways of making them student-centered. Chris Williams will speak on some techniques for teachers to help them organize their time, their teaching and their discipline in the classroom. Linda Donan will present how to convert childrens picture and story books to simple stories for reading aloud in EFL class. All teachers of English, members and non members, are welcome to attend. Doors open at 9:30 a.m.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Moralogy Kenkyuujo (The Institute of Moralogy)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: