Nellie's Group, Ltd.:
Nellie's ELT Workshop and Book Fair 2005 in Kanazawa
Date: Sunday, October 23rd, 2005 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Several speakers
At the Nellie's Workshop and Book Fair 2005 in Kanazawa there will be displays from various well-known publishers, the latest in ELT materials and children's items available at a 15 per cent discount, and a chance to take part in the many workshops being held by Japan's leading ELT professionals. We look forward to seeing you!
- Admission is absolutely free!
- The first 50 guests will receive a free gift!
- Free shipping with purchases over 10,000 yen!
- Special discounts on selected items!
09:30 - 10:20 Akio Furukawa (SEG)
10:40 - 11:30 Kaj Schwermer (Oxford University Press)
11:50 - 12:40 Keiko Imura (Matsuka Phonics Institute)
13:40 - 14:30 Mari Nakamura (Longman ELT)
14:50 - 15:40 Iguma Hitomi (Stellar Education)
16:00 - 16:50 Keiko Abe-Ford (APRICOT)
To contact Nellie's Kanagawa, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 042-744-8898 or fax 042-744-8897.
Organization: Nellie's Group, Ltd.
Cost: free; register by fax, e-mail or on Nellie's website
Venue: Kanazawa Kinrousha Plaza (1F) 3-2-20 Kitayasue, Kanazawa-shi, Ishikawa 920-0022
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nellie's Group, Ltd.
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3865-6213