Nellie's Group, Ltd.:
Nellie's ELT Workshop and Book Fair 2005 in Yokohama
Date: Sunday, November 13th, 2005 Time: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Several speakers
At the Nellie's Workshop and Book Fair 2005 in Yokohama there will be displays from various well-known publishers, the latest in ELT materials and children's items available at a 15 per cent discount and a chance to take part in the many workshops being held by Japan's leading ELT professionals. We look forward to seeing you!
- Admission is absolutely free!
- The first 50 guests will receive a free gift!
- Free shipping with purchases over 10,000 yen!
- Special discounts on selected items!
09:30 - 10:20 Nena Nikolic-Hosonaka (Cambridge University Press)
10:40 - 11:30 Karl O'Callaghan (Oxford University Press)
11:50 - 12:40 John Moore (R.I.C. Publications)
13:40 - 14:30 Hugh Graham-Marr (ABAX)
14:50 - 15:40 Keiko Abe-Ford (APRICOT)
16:00 - 16:50 Kumiko Takahashi / Kazue Imori (Scholastic)
09:30 - 10:20 Peter Clayton (Saxoncourt ELT)
10:40 - 11:30 Izumi Miyashita (Matsuka Phonics Institute)
11:50 - 12:40 Rie Iwahashi (Oxford University Press)
13:40 - 14:30 Mitsuyo Ohta (Longman ELT)
14:50 - 15:40 Raphael Bourgeois (Thomson ELT)
16:00 - 16:50 Akio Furukawa (SEG)
Organization: Nellie's Group, Ltd.
Cost: free; register by fax, e-mail or on Nellie's website
Venue: Yokohama World Porters(6F) 2-2-1 Shinminato, Naka-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa 231-0001
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nellie's Group, Ltd.
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3865-6213