Nellie's Group, Ltd.:
Nellie's ELT Workshop and Book Fair 2005 in Sendai
Date: Sunday, November 20th, 2005 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Several speakers
At the Nellie's Workshop and Book Fair 2005 in Sendai there will be displays from various well-known publishers, the latest in ELT materials and children's items available at a 15 per cent discount and a chance to take part in the many workshops being held by Japan's leading ELT professionals. We look forward to seeing you!
- Admission is absolutely free!
- The first 50 guests will receive a free gift!
- Free shipping with purchases over 10,000 yen!
- Special discounts on selected items!
10:00 - 10:50 Yoko Muro (NPO MEESA)
11:20 - 12:10 Mitsuyo Ohta (Longman ELT)
13:10 - 14:00 Yuri Sasaki (Oxford University Press)
14:30 - 15:20 Kazue Kawai (Matsuka Phonics Institute)
15:50 - 16:40 Keiko Abe-Ford (APRICOT)
Organization: Nellie's Group, Ltd.
Cost: free; register by fax, e-mail or on Nellie's website
Venue: Bel Air Hall (5F Big Hall) 1-4-3 Ichibancho, Aoba-ku, Sendai-shi, Miyagi 980-0811
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nellie's Group, Ltd.
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3865-6213