Nellie's Group, Ltd.:
Nellie's ELT Workshop and Book Fair 2005 in Tokyo
Date: Sunday, December 4th, 2005 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Several speakers
At the Nellie's Workshop and Book Fair 2005 in Tokyo there will be displays from various well-known publishers, the latest in ELT materials and children's items available at a 15 per cent discount and a chance to take part in the many workshops being held by Japan's leading ELT professionals. Also, for the first time this year, Nellie's will be featuring English Rakugo (the art of Japanese sit-down comedy) at its Tokyo event. Come along and have a laugh!
- Admission is absolutely free!
- The first 50 guests will receive a free gift!
- Free shipping with purchases over 10,000 yen!
- Special discounts on selected items!
09:30 - 10:20 David Harrington (ABAX)
10:40 - 11:30 Keiko Abe-Ford(APRICOT)
11:50 - 12:40 Yoko Matsuka (Matsuka Phonics Institute)
13:30 - 14:30 ENGLISH RAKUGO
14:50 - 15:40 Mari Nakamura (Longman ELT)
16:00 - 16:50 Ritsuko Nakata (Oxford University Press)
09:30 - 10:20 Jo Ando (IPI)
10:40 - 11:30 Kumiko Takahashi / Kazue Imori (Scholastic)
11:50 - 12:40 Nobuko Hayashi (Thomson ELT)
14:50 - 15:40 John Moore (R.I.C. Publications)
16:00 - 16:50 Peter Clayton (Saxoncourt ELT)
09:30 - 10:20 Jonah Glick (Longman ELT)
10:40 - 11:30 Oliver Bayley (Oxford University Press)
11:50 - 12:40 Ivan Sorrentino (Cambridge University Press)
14:50 - 15:40 Alastair Graham-Marr (ABAX)
16:00 - 16:50 Raphael Bourgeois (Thomson ELT)
Organization: Nellie's Group, Ltd.
Cost: free; register by fax, e-mail or on Nellie's website
Venue: Tosho Center(3F) 2-1-9 Yanagibashi, Taito-ku,Tokyo 111-0052
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nellie's Group, Ltd.
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3865-6213