NPO JALT Kagoshima Chapter and the Teaching Children SIG 2006: 2nd Annual Teaching Children Conference in Kagoshima
Date: Sunday, June 25th, 2006 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Richard Graham, Jan O'Laughlin, Alison Miyake, Melinda Kawahara, David Lisgo, Cecil Burton, Caroline Lloyd, Jessica Dunton and more....
The Conference Theme is Appealing, Ageless and Simple Activities. We will also be running Children's English Classes right through the day to allow teachers with children to participate.
Please note that special rates apply to University Student and Child particpants.
More details are available on the website www.jellybeansed.com/event.
Organization: Kagoshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kagoshima JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: Pre-Registered, 1000 yen (Before 5pm June 22nd). On the day participants, 2000 yen
Venue: Kagoshima Jutaku Kyokyo Kosha Biru - Shinyashiki cho Kagoshima (Same building as Jelly Beans)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kagoshima JALT