ETJ Aichi July 2006 Meeting - Six Secrets to Success with Songs and Chants
Date: Sunday, July 2nd, 2006 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Speaker: Kaj Schwermer
ETJ-Aichi is a group for teachers of children up through middle school in Aichi, Gifu, and Mie. For the July workshop, Kaj Schwermer, an English teacher based out of Osaka, shares some ideas on using songs and chants to help liven up classes, improve memory, and overcome shyness. All teachers of English, members and non-members, are welcome to attend. Doors open at 9:30 a.m.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Moralogy Kenkyuujo, Tokai Shutchohjo (Institute of Moralogy Tokai Branch Hall) a 2-story building near Shirakabe bus stop (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: