23rd Hokkaido Language Conference: Enrich your Teaching, Enrich your Students
Date: Saturday, September 23rd, 2006 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Keynote Speaker Peter Longcope (Kyoto University) plus many presentations
The 23rd Hokkaido Language Conference will be held Saturday, September 23 (national holiday), at Hokkai Gakuen University's Sapporo Toyohira Campus. Easiest access to this year's site is via the Toho (blue) subway line. Get off the subway at Gakuen-mae station. The conference building is located directly above the university subway exit. For full details, please see the JALT Hokkaido website.
Organization: Hokkaido Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hokkaido JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 2,000 yen (or 1,000 yen if pre-registered and paid in advance)
Venue: Hokkai Gakuen University, Toyohira (2 minutes from Gakuen Mae subway station, Toho Line)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hokkaido JALT
Email QR Code: