My Share: Inspiration and Creative Lesson Planning
Date: Saturday, June 3rd, 2006 Time: 7:15 PM - 8:45 PM
Speaker: Paul D. Tanner, Nagoya City University
Inspiration plays a key role in developing innovative and stimulating lessons. Mr. Tanner will explain the origins, development, and implementation of four class activities that have appeared in The Language Teacher magazine's My Share column. The activities were designed for large university classes, but can also be used in smaller classes and with a variety of student levels.
In the last one-third of the presentation, teachers in attendance will brainstorm and discuss their creative lesson plans and explain their own My Share lesson.
Organization: Gifu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gifu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Heartful Square (southeast section of Gifu JR Station), Gifu City, Gifu-ken
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gifu JALT
Email QR Code: