Tokyo British Council:
Ways of Focussing on Language
Date: Sunday, June 18th, 2006 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: To be announced
When we teach new language, what does the learner need to understand in order to use the language appropriately and correctly? This seminar will give teachers guidelines to follow when analysing new language for lessons. It will offer lots of practical ideas for how to introduce new grammar effectively and then look at activities for bringing the language to life during practice. Participants will then plan a presentation of language.
Organization: The British Council Tokyo Centre (Tokyo British Council)
Cost: 10,500 yen
Venue: British Council Tokyo Centre, Kagurazaka 1-2, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Tel: (03) 3235-8031, Nearest Station: Kagurazaka (Tozai Subway Line)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo British Council
Email QR Code: