Games with Flash Cards and Dice for All Ages
Date: Sunday, June 4th, 2006 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Bradley Yaxley
It 's my pleasure to announce the next meeting of Kagoshima ETJ. Members and nonmembers are welcome. Doors open 13:30 hours. Interested in some new Flash Card games? Flash Cards and Dice are two of the EFL teachers?f most useful and readily available teaching aids. In this workshop learn how to make old flash cards come to life with new ways for utilizing them for all ages. Refresh your games bank and take home a set of new games ready for immediate use in your classroom! There will be an ELT Bazaar, which will be held after the presentation. Materials on sale, which have been donated by fellow members, will be related to English and the teaching of English. Donations to the bazaar will be gratefully accepted. Proceeds from the bazaar will be used to improve future meetings and events. Look forward to seeing you there. There will be a short committee meeting after the bazaar, all members are welcome to attend. For your convenience, a map has been placed in the files section of ETJ Kagoshima, you can also access the same map here (both maps are PDF files).
Organization: ETJ Kagoshima (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Kagoshima)
Venue: International Exchange Organisation Conference Room, 1st (ground) floor Kagoshima Kenmin Kohryu Center, Yamashita-cho, Kagoshima City
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Kagoshima
Email QR Code: