NEW Finding Out: A child-centered approach for Japanese children (in Fukuoka)
Date: Sunday, July 9th, 2006 Time: 9:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Speaker: David Paul
For the New Finding Out information and activities tour, David Paul will run workshops on the following four themes:
Active learning and communication.
Moving from phonics into reading stories.
Building self motivation.
Developing international attitudes.
The sessions will be illustrated by examples and activities from New Finding Out.
9:30 am Doors open
10:00 am to 1:00 pm Workshops
1:00 pm to 2:00 pm Reception; Shopping time
No need to RSVP. Please contact Macmillan LanguageHouse with any questions.
Organization: Macmillan LanguageHouse (Macmillian LanguageHouse)
Venue: Fukuoka Tenjin Center Building, 4F, 2-14-8 Tenjin, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka 810-0001
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Macmillian LanguageHouse
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-4533-8082