Reading, Writing, Speaking, Listening and Problem Solving
Date: Sunday, June 18th, 2006 Time: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Speaker: Mike Waugh and Steve McAtamaney
This meeting will be workshop style. In the first part, discussion will focus on how to incorporate reading, writing, speaking and listening into your lessons regardless of the level of the students. The second part will be a general swapping of ideas for how to solve classroom problems.
Organization: ETJ Hiroshima (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Hiroshima)
Venue: David English House - Polesta Biru -
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Hiroshima
Email QR Code: