Date: Sunday, September 10th, 2006 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Various speakers
We are going to discuss ELT textbooks that are suitable for students from kindergarten to junior/high school, and we hope to get better ideas for choosing textbooks from each other. Everybody should bring their favorite textbooks/workbooks and tell the rest of us the good points of the books (what is useful, practical, convinient, etc.). Or even tell the weak points of the books (what is not good about its contents of phonics, activities, etc.).
Organization: ETJ Yamaguchi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Yamaguchi)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 600 yen
Venue: Bromski 's English Academy, Yoshiki 3236-8, Yamaguchi City
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Yamaguchi
Email QR Code: