Date: Sunday, January 14th, 2007 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Sonia Strain, Susan Jackson, Greg Sholdt, Maggie Lieb and John Cambell-Larsen
This colloquium will introduce Himeji Dokkyo University's English for Academic Purposes (EAP) program designed for intermediate- (and lower-) level students by means of a step-by-step, student-friendly approach. This presentation will begin with a summary of the Core Seminar followed by a presentation of activities used for teaching EAP grammar, EAP speaking, EAP listening and EAP writing.
Organization: Himeji Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Himeji JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Hanakita Shimin Hiroba (Located directly across from Nozato Station on the Bantan Line. Plenty of free parking.) Bantan Line train leaves Himeji Station at 13:46
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Himeji JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0792-92-8808