An Integrated Oral Communication Program
Date: Sunday, January 14th, 2007 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Paul Mason
Paul Mason introduces the Oral Communication Program in use at Nanzan Junior College, and describes how the activities were developed, as well as showing videos of two of them in action. He also introduces the most important component of the program: the three inter-class activities which provide students with a clear focus for their studies, and which are used for assessment purposes. The approach of this presentation will be practical, though of course there are theoretical considerations involved.
Organization: Toyohashi Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Toyohashi JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Aichi University, Bldg 5 - room 543
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Toyohashi JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0532-88-2658
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0532-46-6299