ETJ-Aichi March 2007 workshop
Date: Sunday, March 18th, 2007 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Speaker: Yoko Takano, Joshua Myerson, and Ben Backwell
ETJ-Aichi is a group for teachers of children up through middle school in Aichi, Gifu, and Mie. All teachers of English, members and non-members, are welcome to attend. Doors open at 9:30 a.m.
Today's workshops are:
Enjoy Learning Grammar! Yoko Takano will discuss how to teach the past tenses of a verb easily.
Refresh Your Game/Activity Repitoire. Joshua Myerson will share ideas on games and activities.
Techniques to Enliven Storytelling in the Classroom. Ben Backwell will show teachers how to make storytelling and dialogue work more engaging. This presentation is designed for Junior High classes but can be adapted to any level.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Moralogy Kenkyuujo, Tokai Shutchohjo (Institute of Moralogy Tokai Branch Hall) a 2-story building near Shirakabe bus stop (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: