Tokyo IIEEC Study Group:
The Fundamentals of MAT (IIEEC MAT Teacher Training Seminar, session 1 of 4)
Date: Sunday, December 9th, 2001 Time: 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Ritsuko Nakata
This is the first of 4 sessions in this seminar series. Here is your opportunity to learn how you can get your students to communicate through the most talked method in Japan today, the MAT(Model, Action, Talk) Method. It was developed for Japanese children learning English by Ritsuko Nakata, well known teacher trainer, founder of IIEEC Teacher Training Center, chairperson of AETC (The Association of English Teacher of Children), and author of Let's Go (Oxford) and Koushite Oshieru Kodomono Eigo (Apricot), and others. Ms. Nakata will personally conduct this intensive seminar, which will cover the questions teachers ask most: how to get students to ask, answer, interact with each other, give opinions all the basic tenses, how to teach basic phonics, reading, writing, how to manage classes and level gaps, and much more!
Organization: Institute for the International English Education of Children (Tokyo IIEEC Study Group)
Cost: IIEEC Members: 20,000 yen for this session (65,000 for all 4 sessions, with 2 payment installments possible)
Non-members: 25,000 yen for this session (65,000 for all 4 sessions, with 2 payment installments possible)
Venue: AA Bldg. Comfort in Gaienmae (location telephone: 03-3479-3345)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo IIEEC Study Group
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3323-8919