ETJ-Aichi July 2007 workshop: (1) Using Music to Teach Rhythm, Vocabulary and Self-Confidence; and (2) Homework for Young Learners
Date: Sunday, July 1st, 2007 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Speaker: (1) John Wilcutt and (2) Peter Warner
ETJ-Aichi is a group for teachers of children up through middle school in Aichi, Gifu, and Mie. For the July workshop, John Wilcutt will share ideas using popular music CDs to teach vocabulary and rhythm to students of all ages, while Peter Warner is going to discuss how to make homework attractive, enjoyable, and effective. All teachers of English, members and non-members, are welcome to attend. Doors open at 9:30 a.m.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Moralogy Institute; see a map on ETJ-Aichi's website
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: