There's a book inside all of us
Date: Sunday, July 8th, 2007 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Paul Moritoshi
It has been said that 'There's a book inside all of us', but how does one go about writing a persuasive publishing proposal for an EFL textbook? This presentation briefly explains the publishing process as a whole, then goes into the specifics of writing a strong proposal. This will be a very 'hands-on' presentation with audience members forming small groups, each working through the various stages of proposal writing to produce the skeleton of a textbook proposal in an EFL-related area of interest to them (Speaking, Listening, etc.)
Organization: Hiroshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hiroshima JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: International Conference Center, Peace Park (3rd Floor Seminar Room)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hiroshima JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: