TPR-S Storybook Fun
Date: Sunday, October 21st, 2007 Time: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Speaker: Melinda Kawahara
Even the best teachers sometimes run out of ideas for their next class. Especially when teaching young learners, lessons must be well prepared and full of fun. In this workshop the presenter will demonstrate how to use TPR-S storybooks for children through games and activities. In this hands-on session a detailed lesson plan will be outlined and everyone will be given the opportunity to write their own personalized story.
Organization: Toyohashi Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Toyohashi JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Aichi University, Bldg 5 - room 543
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Toyohashi JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0532-88-2658
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0532-46-6299