Chubu ETJ Expo
Date: Sunday, October 14th, 2007 Time: 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Local presenters: teachers like you; experts from across the country; publishers
The Chubu ETJ Expo brings together teachers and publishers for a full day of seminars on topics ranging from phonics, homework and classroom management, to school ownership and beyond! Whether you're teaching small children or adults, or anyone in between, there are several presentations to choose from every hour and materials to browse to suit your every need. This year's Expo features: Teachers from the Chubu area who are excited to share what they have been up to in their classrooms! Guest speakers from across Japan, sharing their expert teaching plans, ideas and solutions. Publishers presenting on their materials and eager representatives ready to show you their wares and chat about all your book needs. More information: http://www.eltnews.com/ETJ/events/expos.shtml
Organization: ETJ (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen (Free ETJ membership on door)
Venue: Chukyo University, Bldg. 4, 3F; 101-2, Yagoto, Honmachi, Showa-ku, Nagoya (Yagoto subway station, exit #5, on the Meijo and Tsurumai lines)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: