Adding the Internet to your Classroom Repertoire
Date: Sunday, October 14th, 2007 Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Speaker: Julia Christmas
An experienced language educator, Julia has worked with all levels of English education in Japan. She has researched and assembled tried and true sites, friendly to both teacher and student, that can help bridge the experience gap between reading, listening and using English in Japan.
Kaichi High School is at Wakayama City, Nougawa 113-2. Only a 5 minute walk from the JR Musota station. Plenty of Parking, too!
Organization: Wakayama Chapter of JALT (Wakayama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Kaichi High School (Multi-media room), Wakayama City
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.